The trouble with Ferguson (as historian) is that his view of history always returns toward the glorious days of the British Empire, it's current reemergence (the NWO of one world government) & it's ultimate apotheosis when the UK will get a major chunk of the rest of the world's spoils. Liberals love his work for the view it gives themselves of their sacrosanct but, nevertheless, rigged democracy & their concomitant white man's burden. Of course, he's anti-homosexual, wasn't Kipling?
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago