In response to:
Perhaps we can save our liberties by mandating proportional voting for all office races, state & federal. Obviously, there's no recourse if we continue to rely on the GOP or Dems who have brought us with impunity to this most dangerous stage of our experiment in self governance. These parties no longer provide the personal or civic virtue necessary to act as our political representatives but only for their self interest. It's the opposite of the virtues that the founders envisioned that would safeguard the rights of the people against a singular, tyrannical govt., which we now have. As long as we political sheeple adhere to the politics ensconced within these political junk brands, we can agree with Hill that the fault lies with ourselves & we deserve every outrage they give us. They're incapable of reform. Are we? Mandate proportional voting results now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago