We all know that the sheet anchor of our liberties is the Declaration of Independence. The president himself quoted Thomas Jefferson's most famous line in his inaugural address earlier this week. He recognized that all men and women are created equal and endowed...
Yes, O has killed more children than Lanza but the Judge failed to mention that W killed more children than both. It would be a definite plus for the rule of law, if we prosecuted our war criminals & our banksters instead of merely relying on "serious firepower" to bring down our tyrants after their tyranny is firmly ensconced in the system. On the matter of drones, does the Judge think that the Police State will allow law abiding (whatever that now means) citizens to have surface to air missiles to bring them down from above our heads?
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America. But you can probably guess the correct answer from the manner in which I have posed the question.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago