Should innocent people be executed? Some have been (Todd Willingham), others have been reprieved & even exonerated. Should Dzokhar Tsarnaev be executed? New info. came out yesterday (the Corbett Report), that the CIA along with the FBI were the perpetrators of this false flag & the Tsarnaev brothers were set up & framed. Note how the MSM & the govt. collude in the obfuscation of cases like Aurora, Newtown & now Boston. Of course, the same folks who want the death penalty also hold up our justice system as a paragon & example for "liberal democracies" everywhere. Anyone paying attention realizes that seldom does our system result in justice & is often found completely dysfunctional for the average American. It's as corrupt or more corrupt as any of our so called democratic institutions. When politicians, banksters & corporations are committing their crimes with impunity, justice has become like anything else for sale. If you get caught up in the justice system, you'd better have lots of dough. Instead of a justice system, we merely have a prison system---the largest in the world. Only jury nullification can help alleviate our totalitarian situation until we obtain a new constitution that creates definitively a rule of law & not of men.
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago