TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
OH MOMMA!!!! This Ben Swann Reality Check is like ACID to the PANICKING FAKE-conservative Establishment GOPers! They will post ANYTHING, LICKETY-SPLIT, to push it on down!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaXqoC4DjE
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 28 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 53 mins ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago