TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
"My promise...is to help you and your family." Mr. Romney. As a Constitutional Libertarian Tea Partier... my family DOESN'T NEED your help. You are not a god. You are not a king. You are not my parent. You are not my guardian. You are not my doctor. You are not my employer. You are not my mechanic. You are not my teacher. You are not my financial consultant. You MUST, by LAW, follow the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. THIS... is the ONLY THING that should concern you, as a cheat-nominated Presidential candidate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago