In response to:
a major part of the liberal democrat dilemma that is currently overwhelming republicans is that republican voters are, in large, lazy, non-activist, unwilling to sacrifice and all talk while waiting for someone else to do the things that need to be done in order to turn things back around. democrats from top to bottom have out-worked republicans.... politics and government takes more than just complaining and voting whenever you see a candidate you personally like.... it takes work, activity, and regular sustained involvement. It takes more than donating a few dollars and waiting for TV ads to do the job for you. america has suffered huge setbacks because of lazy republican voters.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 29 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago