For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Just more deadbeat liberals, as I see it. She should put the autistic daughter in a gunny sack along with the husband and just drown them like puppies.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago