After notching a “heavy weight” win against President Obama in last week’s Denver debate, Romney laid down another game changer in his foreign policy speech Monday at the Virginia Military Institute. Osama bin Laden might be dead but we are not safer was the theme of Romney’s speech. America isn’t shaping history but “leaving our destiny at...
In response to:
In reality Romney has produced a very lack luster showing on foreign policy as per the following: 1) Romney Speaks Harshly but Treads Fine Line on Foreign Policy; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/09/us/politics/mitt-romney-speaks-harshly-but-treads-fine-line-on-foreign-policy.html?emc=eta1 2) Romney’s Missing Foreign Policy; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/08/opinion/mitt-romneys-missing-foreign-policy.html?emc=eta1 3) The World We’re Actually Living In; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/30/opinion/sunday/friedman-the-world-were-actually-living-in.html?emc=eta1 Of all of the hands Romney might hope to play the foreign policy one is his weakest. He's done nothing but make mistakes with regard to foreign policy.
The more Romney talks these days the better he sounds. While it may seem counter intuitive with less than a month to go until election day, Romney has finally found his voice in this presidential campaign and a backbone to support it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago