In response to:
Looks like Reid's the "terrorist". But Benson... really, kid, your tired comparisons to the 1995 shutdown just show that you're an Establishment GOP Kool-Aid gulper. First of all, that was then, and this is now. Second, Clinton was WAY more popular than Obozo. Third, the ONLY "poll" that counts is the one that takes place on the first Tuesday of November NEXT YEAR. Plenty of time for a "shutdown" to come and go and be forgotten. Or, if the GOP would actually grow some spine and brains, to be capitalized on into a win. Did that EVER even occur to you? We're in a "sequester" right now and have been for months. Has anyone even NOTICED? And lastly... do you GOP Kool-Aid guzzlers think ANYTHING'S worth actually FIGHTING for? Or are you just going to continue being the French Army of American politics and continue to throw your hands into the air in surrender at the first sign of resistance?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago