In response to:
Looks like Reid's the "terrorist". But Benson... really, kid, your tired comparisons to the 1995 shutdown just show that you're an Establishment GOP Kool-Aid gulper. First of all, that was then, and this is now. Second, Clinton was WAY more popular than Obozo. Third, the ONLY "poll" that counts is the one that takes place on the first Tuesday of November NEXT YEAR. Plenty of time for a "shutdown" to come and go and be forgotten. Or, if the GOP would actually grow some spine and brains, to be capitalized on into a win. Did that EVER even occur to you? We're in a "sequester" right now and have been for months. Has anyone even NOTICED? And lastly... do you GOP Kool-Aid guzzlers think ANYTHING'S worth actually FIGHTING for? Or are you just going to continue being the French Army of American politics and continue to throw your hands into the air in surrender at the first sign of resistance?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago