Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
What an asinine opening! As if! The Republican Party is the party that focuses on ideas and policies, not whether a candidate is old or young, white or black, male or female. And for Crystal Wright to suggest that these incidentals are what we OUGHT to focus on makes my blood boil! The idea that Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger is a shameful accusation. If that were the reason he lost, the country itself would be lost. (cont'd)
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hot Air Survey: July Results Patrick Ishmael 3 hours ago