Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
So then, Nyc, you are saying that anytime you vote for someone, you are voting for every single thing they have ever said or done?!? Really? What's the matter with you? You want to refute actual numbers, supplanting instead your intuition?
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago