Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
So then, Nyc, you are saying that anytime you vote for someone, you are voting for every single thing they have ever said or done?!? Really? What's the matter with you? You want to refute actual numbers, supplanting instead your intuition?
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 27 minutes ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 2 hours ago