RNC Chair Stands Up for Allen West

Brian804 Wrote: Jul 05, 2012 8:55 AM
Good job Elizabeth.

DHS to Border Patrol: Run Away

Brian804 Wrote: Jul 01, 2012 4:51 PM
Amy. Not even bacteria would cross over then, especially if we gave her a sash that said "Beauty Queen"

DHS to Border Patrol: Run Away

Brian804 Wrote: Jul 01, 2012 4:50 PM
USMC. You'll see me do a one legged leper before I' do that.

DHS to Border Patrol: Run Away

Brian804 Wrote: Jul 01, 2012 4:47 PM
Don't think all northerners support this traitor and his puppets. 129 days from now the people will deliver their decision in the only poll that counts. It's tough being a conservative in NY, there's only one other guy and myself. I love the battle though!

DHS to Border Patrol: Run Away

Brian804 Wrote: Jul 01, 2012 4:12 PM
Whoever is behind that foolish policy should be fired immediately. As a retired law enforcement officer, I have over the years worked with the U. S. Border Patrol. Their people are top flight law enforcement officers and never in my dreams could I see one running from his duty. About a year ago, in NYC, cops shot a man who opened fire on them on the street. The perpetrators willingness to commit mayhem fortunately was way ahead of his skill. That disparity caused him to become the subject of a coroners inquest. A New York City councilman with absolutely no police experience volunteered that there were bushes in the area that the cops should have run and hid in.Who are these people? Where did they come from? Who could have elected them?

Ann Coulter on Racist Gun Control Laws

Brian804 Wrote: Jun 16, 2012 9:21 AM
Annie. You can sit on my lap and bat your big baby blues, and let me wrap my head in your long gorgeous blond hair all you want.

S.E. Cupp Takes On Anti-Gun Advocate

Brian804 Wrote: Jun 16, 2012 8:43 AM
Bryan. That is the part of the 2nd amendment that makes politicians quiver in their guccis. When one says "I have nothing against people owning guns to hunt", reply "Well it's also to protect ourselves against criminal, enemies, both foreign and domestic and a government that becomes tyrannical" Watch the expressionson their faces then. Priceless.

S.E. Cupp Takes On Anti-Gun Advocate

Brian804 Wrote: Jun 16, 2012 8:36 AM
1200fps. You are on the money. Also, from the technical standpoint, this inovation is easily defeated.

The Recall Heard Around the World

Brian804 Wrote: Jun 07, 2012 8:57 AM
shubi. Note that that has been relatively ignored by the main stream media.

The Recall Heard Around the World

Brian804 Wrote: Jun 07, 2012 8:55 AM
shubi. I've got to throw the bs flag on that. How could you find 10 people that smart watching MSNBC?
Colonel West is an outstanding stand-up guy. He's got my vote any time.