As I understand it (and to my great dismay) U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren’s unsubstantiated -- and subsequently discredited -- “claim” she is Native American has demonstrably failed to hurt her political prospects. In fact, according to a PPP survey conducted earlier this month, Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) holds a paltry five percentage point lead over his Democratic challenger; and a MassINC poll...
In response to:
Where in the article does it say the guy is Cherokee?
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago