In Defense of Brad Pitt's Mom

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 5:33 PM
They have the same "rights" from discrimination as anybody else they are no more or less free from "harassment" as anybody else If they meet the criteria that a state has to get a marriage license, they are free to do so; there is no "right" to get married for anybody. there are many publicly known gays that have legally adopted; again meet the criteria for adoption... I did ask to define gay rights... still waiting

In Defense of Brad Pitt's Mom

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 5:27 PM
Is that right? Do you have a link to that? I can easily find where Jon Voight and Brad's brother have defended her but can't find where Brad has. Of course Jolie is "mortified" by Brad's mom's comments.

In Defense of Brad Pitt's Mom

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 5:15 PM
You must have examples of these "teenagers" tweeting the same things about other issues not adored by liberals?

In Defense of Brad Pitt's Mom

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 5:14 PM
Please define "gay rights"

In Defense of Brad Pitt's Mom

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 5:12 PM
I was wondering the same... I am doubting that Bringonrev even knows what they are talking about. Racist?? How? bigotry? Do you even know what bigotry is? How about this as an example... Saying that all Christians are homophobic, or that all Republicans are racists; that is an example of bigotry. I have seen many different views on here some that so say they know many gays that are not so fanatical about their orientation.

In Defense of Brad Pitt's Mom

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 11, 2012 5:03 PM
I think it interesting that Brad's mom is at least leaning conservative and Brad's wife's father is Jon Voight a known conservative as well. Is that an example of intolerance by their parents/conservatives?
"This story isn't one." I think that was part of the point... I this had been found at a TEA Party rally, would it still be a non-story?

That Terrible 'Ted' Movie

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 12:14 PM
You really think that? I don't need to "throw away anything" my remote works just fine and NEVER finds it on that trash. Is that "nothing I can do about it"?

That Terrible 'Ted' Movie

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 12:08 PM
It' amazing that this trash gets an audience... what a country.

Judicial Betrayal

BRIAN689 Wrote: Jul 05, 2012 2:44 PM
Again, as if Liberals/Progressives aren't ideological. Dr Sowell is coming from the perspective of what this country was founded on... the Constitution. If you go back and read much of the Federalist Papers, you would see that what the anti-federalists feared is exactly what is happening to this country for over the last hundred years... we have strayed from the Constitutions limits of Federal government; it is sad.