As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
"When you have a president suing states, side stepping congress and due process and ignoring the constitution he deserves no respect!" - BUSH? "A president suing states" - http://blog.beliefnet.com/cityofbrass/2010/07/federal-government-sues-state.html "side stepping congress and due process" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signing_statement http://lewrockwell.com/paul/paul796.html http://www.infoplease.com/us/history/911-anniversary-government-changes.html "ignoring the constitution" - http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Bush_administration_vs._the_U.S._Constitution https://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/24/washington/24prexy.html?_r=1 http://www.antiwar.com/ips/fisher.php?articleid=9222 OK - get it - thanks!
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago