How much you want to bet that this particular gay couple chose this bakery because the couple knew of the bakers beliefs and that the couple were attempting to instigate a fight?
Just a week after the eruption of the Chik-Fil-A controversy, now a bakery in Denver is being picketed and protested and denounced because its owner declined to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.
This bullying has got to stop -- not only because it's wrong, but because it's un-American. The only way a country as large and heterogenous as ours can survive is if we are willing to tolerate beliefs and assumptions we don't share (trust me, conservatives have to do it every day whenever we turn on MSM or go to the movies). The...
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 17 minutes ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 3 hours ago