A Pennsylvania judge has blocked the enforcement of a Pennsylvania Voter I.D. law just 35 days before the presidential election on November 6.
A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday blocked the state from enforcing its strict voter ID law before the presidential election, citing "disenfranchisement" concerns. The ruling in a vital battleground state comes five weeks before the election.
The ruling, which could still be appealed, followed two days of testimony about the state's efforts to make it easier to get a valid photo ID, as well as possible hurdles for those seeking proper identification.
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago