A Pennsylvania judge has blocked the enforcement of a Pennsylvania Voter I.D. law just 35 days before the presidential election on November 6.
A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday blocked the state from enforcing its strict voter ID law before the presidential election, citing "disenfranchisement" concerns. The ruling in a vital battleground state comes five weeks before the election.
The ruling, which could still be appealed, followed two days of testimony about the state's efforts to make it easier to get a valid photo ID, as well as possible hurdles for those seeking proper identification.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago