Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
There were a few other issues involved in the last election, not just Obamacare. A vote for Mr Obama does not necessarily translate into approval of Obamacare.
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago