Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
There were a few other issues involved in the last election, not just Obamacare. A vote for Mr Obama does not necessarily translate into approval of Obamacare.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago