In response to:
"personal experience isn't considered reliable evidence in a court of law. " What law school did you flunk out of? The ONLY thing considered reliable evidence in a court of law is your personal experience. You cannot testify as to other people's experiences or to things you did not experience. The only competent evidence is your personal experience. Get an education.
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 38 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago