We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 5 hours ago