Romney Needs to Defend Eastwood

BrennanK Wrote: Sep 02, 2012 11:35 AM
I LOVED Eastwood's speech AND his delivery. It sounded so off-the-cuff yet got in the zingers that most people are afraid to make. Way to go, Mr. Eastwood! I don't think he's senile, I think he's super clever. No one else has ever been able to successfully get people to laugh at BOZO. He did!
Guess what! We already have public schools across the country teaching the Koran and setting aside prayer time for Muslim students, but they continue to refuse the Bible. And taxpayers are paying for it. I posted the info on my old blog AT LEAST 2 years ago. Even worse, there are several charter schools (supported with American taxpayer money) that are completely devoted to Islam and teaching from the Koran. It really angers me that my taxpayer dollars can be used to PAY for teaching of the Koran but my Bible has been banished! Wake up America! Learn the TRUTH about what Muslims have planned for the USA! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=islamic+world+domination+fact+or+fiction&spref

Jon Stewart's War on Women

BrennanK Wrote: May 09, 2012 7:34 AM
Remember folks, it does no good to boycott a brand unless you tell the company WHY you are boycotting. Otherwise, they may believe they just had a slow sales period.

Mormon Doctrine Leads to Socialism?

BrennanK Wrote: May 09, 2012 7:25 AM
Finally, someone has mentioned that Harry Reid is a Mormon. Thank you, Rachel! And before everybody gets into a tizzy and decides that Mitt Romney is in agreement with Reid's political ideas, I'd like to point out a very important fact: Mormons (Latter-Day Saints) believe in Free Agency, not political mind control. As a Latter-Day Saint, I abhor Harry Reid's political ideas, but I agree that he has the right to think the way he does. Mitt Romney may or may not agree with anything Reid says or does BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with his religious faith. By and large, LDS people are very conservative, but then there are always the Harry Reids in the world. I would love to see him voted out of office, because of his ideas, not his religion..

The President's Private War

BrennanK Wrote: May 05, 2012 8:19 AM
The real joke here is that the liberal left is using these drone attacks to praise Obama's military prowess. A New York Times editor actually called BO "Warrior in Chief". Sick! Sick! Sick!
Sure! Ann Romney has MS and had cancer so she could advance her husband's political career. Sheesh! These guys are morons, but unfortunately some other morons will buy it.
"Efforts must be expended to reach black and Hispanic clergy and community leaders to raise awareness how big government and moral relativism six days a week overwhelms the message heard from the pulpit on Sunday." Did you mean Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, and the Rev. Jesse Jackson? We already have black "clergy" raising "awareness" and look where that has gotten us!

The Frequent Bomber Program

BrennanK Wrote: Apr 09, 2012 3:57 PM
HeeHeeHee!

The Frequent Bomber Program

BrennanK Wrote: Apr 09, 2012 3:55 PM
I'm sorry Muleman! You are so right about this being insulting to animals. Can't call him a snake - that would still be putting too fine a name on him. How about slug? they are repulsive and do nothing but destroy. Sound right?

The Frequent Bomber Program

BrennanK Wrote: Apr 09, 2012 3:49 PM
Thank you, Mike. This Jacka** has screwed up generations of kids with his bass-ackards liberalism and destructiveness. Thanks to William Ayers and his cronies we have entire generations of Americans growing up thinking that America is the Bad Guy!!
Uh Oh! Obama's lips are moving! Does he stutter more, or less, when he's lying?