The dynamic duo of Romney and Ryan would drive the entire economy into a nose dive as long as it benefits the richest Americans. Income inequality is endangering the Middle Class and making paupers of us all who don’t have those millions upon millions of dollars. Read more about the role of Romney’s riches in this election and the power of his sacred undergarments at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/05/mitt-romneys-magic-mormon-underwear.html The working class of our country can’t AFFORD to allow this election to be bought and sold!
After Paul Ryan and Condoleezza Rice's blow-the-doors-off speeches, theoretically, the rhetorical bar has been set pretty high for Mitt Romney tonight. And he's gotten plenty of free advice from the punditocracy -- to show his heart, offer a comprehensive plan, etc., etc., etc.
Amid all the chatter, let's keep in mind one thing: This is a man who is not primarily an orator. He is first and foremost a doer, not a talker -- a welcome contrast to the man currently in The White House (even this New York Times profile grudgingly concedes that throughout his life,...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago