The leader of the government regularly sits down with his senior generals and spies and advisers and reviews a list of the people they want him to authorize their agents to kill. They do this every Tuesday morning when the leader is in town. The leader once condemned any practice even close to this, but now relishes the killing because he has convinced himself that it is a sane and sterile way to keep his country safe and himself in power. The leader, who is running for re-election, even invited his campaign manager to join the group that decides whom...
We gained short-term benefits in both Iraq and Afghanistan, but neither war should have gone on as long as they did. In Iraq we took out Saddam who was bent on regaining nuclear capabilities that he lost in the early 1980s due to Israeli intervention. This is hardly every reported in US news circles, but it is a well-known fact that Saddam regretted invading Kuwait when he did; since he did not have nuclear capabilities at the time. If he had, we wouldn't have dared going in against him....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago