Depending on Dependency

Bramps Wrote: Sep 12, 2012 11:45 AM
A few years ago my grandaughter, noticing that I am very political, asked what was the differences between a Democrat and a Republican. She said she hears those names but doesn't know what they meant. She was 12 years of age at the time. I explained the Republican want you to provide for your family need with hard work and ideas. The Democrat says to four people, I'm going to give you each .25cents. She asked how he could do that, I said he takes $1.00 from one other person and distributes it to them. She said that's not fair. I think all twelve year olds should be able to vote.

'Bait and Switch' Taxes

Bramps Wrote: Sep 07, 2012 11:12 AM
I have been trying to figure out the reasons for the media's reporting since Chappaquidick!!! There was a guy who drown a pregnant girl, swam to shore without saving her and doesn't report it until a day later and the press and I might say the DA gives him a pass. I couln't believe it then and attributed it to power. That wasn't the reason. It was deliberate. In 2008 we had a guy running around making speaches of things too good to be true and the media bought it hook, line and sinker. It was deliberate. It praised this man to level of God. It is my conclusion the reason for the support by so many people is because of the greatest illness the this country has seen and it doesn't recognize nor declare it. It is "A MENTAL ILLNESS'"

'Bait and Switch' Taxes

Bramps Wrote: Sep 07, 2012 11:05 AM
Stupid
Your no more TEA Party than Obama my friend. No one is being cut out. If you had paid attention to what the economist were saying for years you wouldn't find yourself in this pickle blaming someone who is offering a method of corrective action. In 1955, that's not a typo, 1955, my accounting and economics professor told us that Social Security and any program designed as such would never succeed. It was a Ponzi scheme. Bernie Maddoff was a piker compared to the give away politicians in congress. 1955 was only 30 years after it started. Go back to 1935 and see the opposition remarks about Social Security, they are very telling. Telling in the way your responding now. Your statement wants someone else to pay for your inattentiveness.
Have you ever stopped to consider why they don't answer??? I'll give you the rest of your life to figure it out. Don't you have the ambition to earn 250,000 per year??? If not, why?? Did you realize the ratio of the taxpayers to non taxpayers??? If so is that your idea of fair share??? Finally, what is your answer to what fair share is???

The Paul Ryan Choice

Bramps Wrote: Aug 14, 2012 11:14 AM
You ungrateful, insufferable successful bastards. Don't you know the government is all everything. How dare you challenge the ingenuity, independence, careful considerations, philantelic character of the government and it's bureaucrats. Ooouuutrageous!!!! Dr Sowell is the best!!
My long held theory applies again. Liberalism is a mental illness. I have been an advocate of my theory ever since Massachusetts was completely taken over by liberals in the 60's with gerimandering as never seen before. The mental illness is also combined with Dyslexia of truth, facts, common sense and morals. Just follow the Obama crowd and what their message is and it is very evident that this theory is very legitimate and should be studied by the psychiatric profession.

Palin Fires Back at Dick Cheney

Bramps Wrote: Aug 01, 2012 11:47 AM
After watching the left's reaction to Sarah Palin since 2008, and researching her background as a citizen of Alaska who cared, I have come to the conclusion that the treatment of Gov Palin by the left indicates their terror of losing their grip on the public. It's like the last gasp before they go down for the count. I also feel the media is doing it's damndest to shore up the phonies in congress and the White House with inaccurate and out of context reporting to make them look as though they are telling the truth. Sarah Palin would have been light years better than Obama and his most disgusting crew.

Big Lies in Politics

Bramps Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 10:42 AM
Your reply is a usual liberal take on any subject. Never address the subject, in this case an actual decrease in the top 1% earners, the facts are the earnings went down, not up. But you have shown the accuracy of my theory about liberals, the all have Dyslexia of the truth facts, common sense and morals. They resort to distortion and name calling. Next your going to tell me your not a liberal.

Obama's Rhetoric

Bramps Wrote: Jul 19, 2012 12:56 PM
Barak Hussein Obama Warren proves once again my theory on the LIBERAL AGENDA, LIBERAL FOLLOWERS, AND ALL OTHER SOCIALISTS ABOVE THAT LEVEL OF LIBERAL. They all suffer from MENTAL ILLNESS. They continue to prove my point. Their illnes is dyslexia of the truth, facts, and common sense and logic. It is always backwards. If Obama and Warren's theory is correct, Answer the following Facts: The states, cities and towns have town government to run the towns. In my little town of Stoneham, Ma. there are approximately 26,000 employess to carry on the town's and citizens business. I think the town employs 1000 or so. If you ratio out the other state and federal gov employees they aren't far off. So why the same number of gov and priv ees???