During an exchange with a local reporter earlier today, Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan was asked if America has a gun problem. Ryan responded by saying, "America has a crime problem." Ryan then went on to discuss how treating and reducing crime in the inner cities comes from economic opportunity, not gun more gun laws.
Yes, Make Gun Ownership Mandatory and I think we should be allow to have Open Carry w/o and stupid permits.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago