He may have not agreed personally, but I believe that he would not want us to preclude the important matters that these arguments might entail. And the right to privacy was one of them. I don't think he would have blocked Gay marriage, but would have left it up to a State Referendum, by choice. His wit and wisdom is desperately needed in today's world, by both sides of the aisle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 6 hours ago