He may have not agreed personally, but I believe that he would not want us to preclude the important matters that these arguments might entail. And the right to privacy was one of them. I don't think he would have blocked Gay marriage, but would have left it up to a State Referendum, by choice. His wit and wisdom is desperately needed in today's world, by both sides of the aisle.
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago