In response to:
According to Institute for Global Engagement an article researched and written by Elmer J. Thiessen on 21 Oct 2005, completely cleared the AFA of any malfeasance and discriminatory practices. The Complainant, a one Captain MeLinda Morton was reassigned to Japan where she retired. A 16 member investigative task force oversaw the investigation and exonerated the AFA. The original article was posted by Huffington Post...need I say more?
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 2 hours ago