In response to:
According to Institute for Global Engagement an article researched and written by Elmer J. Thiessen on 21 Oct 2005, completely cleared the AFA of any malfeasance and discriminatory practices. The Complainant, a one Captain MeLinda Morton was reassigned to Japan where she retired. A 16 member investigative task force oversaw the investigation and exonerated the AFA. The original article was posted by Huffington Post...need I say more?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago