Do you really think he is going to grab a bucket and start bailing out the flood of International contempt from the 'Ship of State'? I don't think so...! (Only if he brings his golf clubs and an extra 100 million, too). 7 billion dollars to 'light up Africa' given to militant nations that have a PROVEN track record of stealing $$ and food aid (for the last 60 years), depriving their populations of necessary and needed medical care. As well as massive genocide; especially on religious groups. Now, they will be able to light up their grass huts and watch their countrymen be slaughtered on the six o'clock news...!
A new poll gives President Obama an overall approval rating of 44%, with 48% of respondents disapproving of his performance. In late May, the Quinnipiac University national poll gave Obama similar ratings -- 45% approval, 49% disapproval. "President Barack Obama is in a slump, under water for the last two surveys," said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.
A cursory breakdown of
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago