When the Senate defeated every single amendment to proposed gun control legislation last week, Harry Reid was forced to withdraw the entire bill. An enraged President Obama made a scathing statement at the White House, flanked by Newtown parent and Gabby Giffords. His message? Average Americans are disgusted with Congress' callous, dysfunctional inaction, and those responsible will pay a price at the ballot box. To which actual average Americans have...
In response to:
The ONLY outrage is the many voices of adoration and worship in Obamas' head. The sorry part is that Joe Biden hears Obamas' voices by just standing near him!
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago