Not portraying God in the least of meanings....but can this type of murder ever be fairly explained and accepted? Who are the people of the 'fairness' side as opposed to the explanations of our legal system when defining murder...any murder. Intentional killing is called murder. If a person intentionally kills a woman in her last trimester...that person is guilty, in most states, of murdering two individuals. I, for the life of me, cannot see any difference. Sorry...abortion is murder, not health care.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago