Not portraying God in the least of meanings....but can this type of murder ever be fairly explained and accepted? Who are the people of the 'fairness' side as opposed to the explanations of our legal system when defining murder...any murder. Intentional killing is called murder. If a person intentionally kills a woman in her last trimester...that person is guilty, in most states, of murdering two individuals. I, for the life of me, cannot see any difference. Sorry...abortion is murder, not health care.
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago