Not portraying God in the least of meanings....but can this type of murder ever be fairly explained and accepted? Who are the people of the 'fairness' side as opposed to the explanations of our legal system when defining murder...any murder. Intentional killing is called murder. If a person intentionally kills a woman in her last trimester...that person is guilty, in most states, of murdering two individuals. I, for the life of me, cannot see any difference. Sorry...abortion is murder, not health care.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago