Not portraying God in the least of meanings....but can this type of murder ever be fairly explained and accepted? Who are the people of the 'fairness' side as opposed to the explanations of our legal system when defining murder...any murder. Intentional killing is called murder. If a person intentionally kills a woman in her last trimester...that person is guilty, in most states, of murdering two individuals. I, for the life of me, cannot see any difference. Sorry...abortion is murder, not health care.
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 13 hours ago