Not portraying God in the least of meanings....but can this type of murder ever be fairly explained and accepted? Who are the people of the 'fairness' side as opposed to the explanations of our legal system when defining murder...any murder. Intentional killing is called murder. If a person intentionally kills a woman in her last trimester...that person is guilty, in most states, of murdering two individuals. I, for the life of me, cannot see any difference. Sorry...abortion is murder, not health care.
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago