Gotta love the feisty nature...yea, well back to the article. The Volt will ultimately fail due to the nations' disagreements over the ''charging" stations. The fact remains that when you are traveling 'non-stop' to your destination it takes an army of facts and figures, let alone GPS coordinates just to 'map' out the charging stations needed to complete the journey. A classic example of 'putting the cart before the horse'. A good idea, possibly even a great idea takes an American nosedive!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago