Gotta love the feisty nature...yea, well back to the article. The Volt will ultimately fail due to the nations' disagreements over the ''charging" stations. The fact remains that when you are traveling 'non-stop' to your destination it takes an army of facts and figures, let alone GPS coordinates just to 'map' out the charging stations needed to complete the journey. A classic example of 'putting the cart before the horse'. A good idea, possibly even a great idea takes an American nosedive!
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago