Over the weekend on Fox News Sunday, the Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol again...
In response to:
Phony...phony...phony...phony...phony...phony! Anything to divert attention away from anything important. And the list of importance grows and grows and gr....! Is there anything that is real anymore or is it just a list of smokescreens? Can there be anything left to believe in? NOT ONE THING has been accomplished for the betterment of our nation...NOT ONE! Yes...that is all we hear...'chatter'!
Last week, I reminded readers of President Obama's claims before the 2012 election that al Qaeda was "on the run" and "decimated." Not only is al Qaeda not "on the run," many analysts say they are as strong, if not stronger, than they were before 9/11.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago