Over the weekend on Fox News Sunday, the Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol again...
In response to:
Phony...phony...phony...phony...phony...phony! Anything to divert attention away from anything important. And the list of importance grows and grows and gr....! Is there anything that is real anymore or is it just a list of smokescreens? Can there be anything left to believe in? NOT ONE THING has been accomplished for the betterment of our nation...NOT ONE! Yes...that is all we hear...'chatter'!
Last week, I reminded readers of President Obama's claims before the 2012 election that al Qaeda was "on the run" and "decimated." Not only is al Qaeda not "on the run," many analysts say they are as strong, if not stronger, than they were before 9/11.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago