According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.
We have 2.7M voters here in Colorado... so far I think the #'s translate into Romney getting 51.82% of the votes.... I don't know anybody that voted for Obama in 08 and is voting for him this time (one is voting Gary Johnson) so the unaffiliated will go to Romney too.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago