According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.
We have 2.7M voters here in Colorado... so far I think the #'s translate into Romney getting 51.82% of the votes.... I don't know anybody that voted for Obama in 08 and is voting for him this time (one is voting Gary Johnson) so the unaffiliated will go to Romney too.
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago