According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.
We have 2.7M voters here in Colorado... so far I think the #'s translate into Romney getting 51.82% of the votes.... I don't know anybody that voted for Obama in 08 and is voting for him this time (one is voting Gary Johnson) so the unaffiliated will go to Romney too.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago