TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
Come on, man... that "Math" don't add up. Even his buddy Romney can't decide whether or not he really likes the Ryan plan. Ryan's "Math" is so good, his votes during the Bush years added nearly $7 trillion to the deficit. He needs a new calculator! (May I suggest a TRS-80?)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago