TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
Come on, man... that "Math" don't add up. Even his buddy Romney can't decide whether or not he really likes the Ryan plan. Ryan's "Math" is so good, his votes during the Bush years added nearly $7 trillion to the deficit. He needs a new calculator! (May I suggest a TRS-80?)
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago