TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
Come on, man... that "Math" don't add up. Even his buddy Romney can't decide whether or not he really likes the Ryan plan. Ryan's "Math" is so good, his votes during the Bush years added nearly $7 trillion to the deficit. He needs a new calculator! (May I suggest a TRS-80?)
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014