TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
Yeah, the economy isn't growing as fast as it should be. Unemployment is too high. These things suck, and Obama isn't blameless. But the Republicans aren't offering anything that looks like a better plan... and in fact have always REFUSED to help in any way. Whatever O's faults, REPUBLICANS LOOK WORSE.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago