TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
Yeah, the economy isn't growing as fast as it should be. Unemployment is too high. These things suck, and Obama isn't blameless. But the Republicans aren't offering anything that looks like a better plan... and in fact have always REFUSED to help in any way. Whatever O's faults, REPUBLICANS LOOK WORSE.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago