TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
It’s very telling that nearly all of the arguments made against Obama are based on wild exaggerations (O’s share of the deficit), shameless distortions (“You didn’t build that!”) and downright lies (welfare work requirements). Seems as though R2 don’t feel they can win with truth and grown-up engagement. There are good arguments to be made against Obama, but the truth of these arguments are hidden under a one-ton load of utter Republican BS.
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 29 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 4 hours ago