Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
Boy would I ever second those nominations, and Alan West too.
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago