In response to:
binc, until Tuesday of this week I agreed with you. I heeded the warning that 'splitting' the Republican vote would guarantee a win for Obama. Well as we've seen the Republican party isn't capable of winning anyway. The Party has split their own vote. The GOP has believed the lie that they have to attract the middle in order to win and in the process they've alienated their base. Conservatives are staying home rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. The Republican Party is dead and they did it to themselves. I agree with Herman Cain. It's time for Conservatives / the Tea Party to find serious representation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago