In response to:
binc, until Tuesday of this week I agreed with you. I heeded the warning that 'splitting' the Republican vote would guarantee a win for Obama. Well as we've seen the Republican party isn't capable of winning anyway. The Party has split their own vote. The GOP has believed the lie that they have to attract the middle in order to win and in the process they've alienated their base. Conservatives are staying home rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. The Republican Party is dead and they did it to themselves. I agree with Herman Cain. It's time for Conservatives / the Tea Party to find serious representation.
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 58 mins ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 4 hours ago