In response to:
binc, until Tuesday of this week I agreed with you. I heeded the warning that 'splitting' the Republican vote would guarantee a win for Obama. Well as we've seen the Republican party isn't capable of winning anyway. The Party has split their own vote. The GOP has believed the lie that they have to attract the middle in order to win and in the process they've alienated their base. Conservatives are staying home rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. The Republican Party is dead and they did it to themselves. I agree with Herman Cain. It's time for Conservatives / the Tea Party to find serious representation.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014