In response to:
binc, until Tuesday of this week I agreed with you. I heeded the warning that 'splitting' the Republican vote would guarantee a win for Obama. Well as we've seen the Republican party isn't capable of winning anyway. The Party has split their own vote. The GOP has believed the lie that they have to attract the middle in order to win and in the process they've alienated their base. Conservatives are staying home rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. The Republican Party is dead and they did it to themselves. I agree with Herman Cain. It's time for Conservatives / the Tea Party to find serious representation.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014