In response to:
binc, until Tuesday of this week I agreed with you. I heeded the warning that 'splitting' the Republican vote would guarantee a win for Obama. Well as we've seen the Republican party isn't capable of winning anyway. The Party has split their own vote. The GOP has believed the lie that they have to attract the middle in order to win and in the process they've alienated their base. Conservatives are staying home rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. The Republican Party is dead and they did it to themselves. I agree with Herman Cain. It's time for Conservatives / the Tea Party to find serious representation.
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago