With a population of just over half a million and an unemployment rate of 3%, politics plays out differently in North Dakota. Issues that don’t resonate with voters on a national stage, like the failure of the House to pass a Farm Bill, are of primary concern to North Dakota voters. Although solidly Republican when it comes to voting for a president, they have had a Democratic Senator for over fifty years. For this reason, the Senate race between current Representative Rick Berg (R) and former Attorney General Heidi Heitkamp (D) has shaped up to be a hotly contested...
It's amazing that the Mormons do these very things. They take care of the poor and hungry. Thank you for showing that Mormons follow the Lord's will in this. Another good reason to vote for Romney!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 12 hours ago