With a population of just over half a million and an unemployment rate of 3%, politics plays out differently in North Dakota. Issues that don’t resonate with voters on a national stage, like the failure of the House to pass a Farm Bill, are of primary concern to North Dakota voters. Although solidly Republican when it comes to voting for a president, they have had a Democratic Senator for over fifty years. For this reason, the Senate race between current Representative Rick Berg (R) and former Attorney General Heidi Heitkamp (D) has shaped up to be a hotly contested...
You really need to stop. Your fallacy here is presentism. You are showing your ignorance of what the Mormon religion is. By the way, do you have your Obama-phone? :)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 7 hours ago