In response to:
If you can afford a new car, why are you whining? I live in WA state and I bought a USED car for God's sake and had to pay something like 8% sales tax. And what's wrong with that? What you PRODUCE contributes to the economy. What you CONSUME takes from the economy. We should be taxed on what we consume, not what we produce.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago