In response to:
If you can afford a new car, why are you whining? I live in WA state and I bought a USED car for God's sake and had to pay something like 8% sales tax. And what's wrong with that? What you PRODUCE contributes to the economy. What you CONSUME takes from the economy. We should be taxed on what we consume, not what we produce.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago