In response to:
If you can afford a new car, why are you whining? I live in WA state and I bought a USED car for God's sake and had to pay something like 8% sales tax. And what's wrong with that? What you PRODUCE contributes to the economy. What you CONSUME takes from the economy. We should be taxed on what we consume, not what we produce.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago