In response to:
If you can afford a new car, why are you whining? I live in WA state and I bought a USED car for God's sake and had to pay something like 8% sales tax. And what's wrong with that? What you PRODUCE contributes to the economy. What you CONSUME takes from the economy. We should be taxed on what we consume, not what we produce.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago