How soon is that? I have been trying to get a response to that question from Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre for about a month, but she is not returning my calls. Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's offices in Colorado and Washington decline to give any indication of how they will treat the state-licensed marijuana stores that are scheduled...
~ anyone to make an association with my pot use in connection with my possible future criminal indulgence(s) or aberant behavior paterns. If I did do something bizzar the ACLU could conveniently point the finger at mental illness and or any psych drugs I might be using and or of course the weapon. If you believe the poohlitically correct at all levels of society which mean the ACLU too don't use pot your dreaming or perpetually stoned. Again, we have a society that self medicate's and will do it while taking psych meds dispite the warning labels and interaction warnings. Your not even supposed to self medicate while taking antibiotics for heavens sake. My point in total is that if there's no standing police record indicating illegal ~
Three months ago, voters in Colorado and Washington approved ballot initiatives aimed at legalizing the possession, production and distribution of marijuana. A month later, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would settle on a response to this historic development "relatively soon."
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago