How soon is that? I have been trying to get a response to that question from Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre for about a month, but she is not returning my calls. Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's offices in Colorado and Washington decline to give any indication of how they will treat the state-licensed marijuana stores that are scheduled...
Psych meds are the new scapegoat of the Democrats to undermine the 2nd Amendment yet there's absolutely no proof that the meds are responsible. But Democrats being Democrats they will always find a scapegoat other then put responsibility for crime on the perp...call it future personal damage control - the get out of jail free card mechanism. We have at hand a generation that drinks too much and self medicates with illegal substance's. It's no secret that murder by firearms in America's cities is drug related crime. So, if I were a pot stoner I would definitely favor legalizing pot for 2 reason's, 1) increased availability, and 2) no more possession charges to appear on my records. Item 2 there would make it impossible for ~ continued...
Three months ago, voters in Colorado and Washington approved ballot initiatives aimed at legalizing the possession, production and distribution of marijuana. A month later, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would settle on a response to this historic development "relatively soon."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 7 hours ago