How soon is that? I have been trying to get a response to that question from Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre for about a month, but she is not returning my calls. Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's offices in Colorado and Washington decline to give any indication of how they will treat the state-licensed marijuana stores that are scheduled...
Psych meds are the new scapegoat of the Democrats to undermine the 2nd Amendment yet there's absolutely no proof that the meds are responsible. But Democrats being Democrats they will always find a scapegoat other then put responsibility for crime on the perp...call it future personal damage control - the get out of jail free card mechanism. We have at hand a generation that drinks too much and self medicates with illegal substance's. It's no secret that murder by firearms in America's cities is drug related crime. So, if I were a pot stoner I would definitely favor legalizing pot for 2 reason's, 1) increased availability, and 2) no more possession charges to appear on my records. Item 2 there would make it impossible for ~ continued...
Three months ago, voters in Colorado and Washington approved ballot initiatives aimed at legalizing the possession, production and distribution of marijuana. A month later, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would settle on a response to this historic development "relatively soon."
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago