In response to:
Yea, they were tolerant - they tolerated MASS MURDER - Stalin starved, froze, worked to death, and shot 40 million. Mao -about the same with his ill-advised and failed agricutural and "industrial" 5-year plan. Try Pol Pot - anyone who wore glasses was shot because the Khmer Rouge emptied all the cities, organized collectives and beat workers who didn't have the knowledge or the tools to grow food By the way, how does a vote take place in a totalitarian state - there's only one group of thugs on the ballot? Did you know Stalin invented the electro-mechanical suction machine to mass-produce abortions. Why? He wanted women to work in his factories. If a woman had a third child, the family rations were CUT!
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago