In response to:
Yea, they were tolerant - they tolerated MASS MURDER - Stalin starved, froze, worked to death, and shot 40 million. Mao -about the same with his ill-advised and failed agricutural and "industrial" 5-year plan. Try Pol Pot - anyone who wore glasses was shot because the Khmer Rouge emptied all the cities, organized collectives and beat workers who didn't have the knowledge or the tools to grow food By the way, how does a vote take place in a totalitarian state - there's only one group of thugs on the ballot? Did you know Stalin invented the electro-mechanical suction machine to mass-produce abortions. Why? He wanted women to work in his factories. If a woman had a third child, the family rations were CUT!
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago