In response to:
Yea, they were tolerant - they tolerated MASS MURDER - Stalin starved, froze, worked to death, and shot 40 million. Mao -about the same with his ill-advised and failed agricutural and "industrial" 5-year plan. Try Pol Pot - anyone who wore glasses was shot because the Khmer Rouge emptied all the cities, organized collectives and beat workers who didn't have the knowledge or the tools to grow food By the way, how does a vote take place in a totalitarian state - there's only one group of thugs on the ballot? Did you know Stalin invented the electro-mechanical suction machine to mass-produce abortions. Why? He wanted women to work in his factories. If a woman had a third child, the family rations were CUT!
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago