In response to:
Yea, they were tolerant - they tolerated MASS MURDER - Stalin starved, froze, worked to death, and shot 40 million. Mao -about the same with his ill-advised and failed agricutural and "industrial" 5-year plan. Try Pol Pot - anyone who wore glasses was shot because the Khmer Rouge emptied all the cities, organized collectives and beat workers who didn't have the knowledge or the tools to grow food By the way, how does a vote take place in a totalitarian state - there's only one group of thugs on the ballot? Did you know Stalin invented the electro-mechanical suction machine to mass-produce abortions. Why? He wanted women to work in his factories. If a woman had a third child, the family rations were CUT!
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago