In response to:
Yea, they were tolerant - they tolerated MASS MURDER - Stalin starved, froze, worked to death, and shot 40 million. Mao -about the same with his ill-advised and failed agricutural and "industrial" 5-year plan. Try Pol Pot - anyone who wore glasses was shot because the Khmer Rouge emptied all the cities, organized collectives and beat workers who didn't have the knowledge or the tools to grow food By the way, how does a vote take place in a totalitarian state - there's only one group of thugs on the ballot? Did you know Stalin invented the electro-mechanical suction machine to mass-produce abortions. Why? He wanted women to work in his factories. If a woman had a third child, the family rations were CUT!
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago