Responding to a presidential State of the Union speech is often a thankless task. Following the president's act, which oozes prestige and historic significance, almost always makes the next guy seem small and trivial by comparison. As it goes, the designated member of the opposition party is typically holed up in a room somewhere with little more than a camera, some lights and a teleprompter. The rejoinder he or she offers is almost always instantly forgotten; when it's not, it's usually for the wrong reasons. Sen. Marco Rubio broke the mold last night. He delivered a substantive, relatable and...
nope just a realist patriot. watched the first two minutes of Rubio's and turned it off. quit the mr. nice guy rhetoric. get angry, and let's see maybe call out Obama for being a LIAR. Just talking to people who already know what the problem is isnt going to work. Get LOUD and engage the low information morons in this country who are too stupid to understand how the economy and how liberalism really works.
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago