Responding to a presidential State of the Union speech is often a thankless task. Following the president's act, which oozes prestige and historic significance, almost always makes the next guy seem small and trivial by comparison. As it goes, the designated member of the opposition party is typically holed up in a room somewhere with little more than a camera, some lights and a teleprompter. The rejoinder he or she offers is almost always instantly forgotten; when it's not, it's usually for the wrong reasons. Sen. Marco Rubio broke the mold last night. He delivered a substantive, relatable and...
nope just a realist patriot. watched the first two minutes of Rubio's and turned it off. quit the mr. nice guy rhetoric. get angry, and let's see maybe call out Obama for being a LIAR. Just talking to people who already know what the problem is isnt going to work. Get LOUD and engage the low information morons in this country who are too stupid to understand how the economy and how liberalism really works.
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago