As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 10 hours ago