After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
How is "choice" anything but an irrelevancy? It's either a baby or it isn't a baby. If it is a baby, it shouldn't be killed, no matter who had or didn't have a chance to choose. If it's not a baby, then the abortion should be legal, whether the mother already had a choice in the matter or not.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 14 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago