Let's see, Herr Hermann: About $60 billion worth of valuable intel, provided as a gesture of good will, for a start. Then there are many high-tech improvements to U.S. produced military hardware that Israel shares with the U.S. Who first developed weaponized drones that are all the rage at the Pentagon? Yup, Israel. And, Herr Hermann, did you ever consider what might have happened to our forces in Iraq if Israel hadn't taken out Osirak in 1981? Of course you didn't, because all you can think of is your obsessive hatred for THE JOOOOOZZZZ and their conspiracy to rule the world! Hahahahaha!
JERUSALEM -- Until Jan. 30, I was working on a story about reaction here in Israel to the Obama administration's decision to provide advanced F-16 aircraft to Egypt. All that changed early Wednesday, when I received a call from an Israeli friend who told me: "Last night, the (Israeli air force) carried out a raid on a weapons convoy in Syria." He said the trucks were en route to Lebanon, making a "delivery of arms to Hezbollah," and "all aircraft returned safely." He then added, "Let's see how long it takes for us to be condemned by the 'friends of terrorists'...
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago