Let's see, Herr Hermann: About $60 billion worth of valuable intel, provided as a gesture of good will, for a start. Then there are many high-tech improvements to U.S. produced military hardware that Israel shares with the U.S. Who first developed weaponized drones that are all the rage at the Pentagon? Yup, Israel. And, Herr Hermann, did you ever consider what might have happened to our forces in Iraq if Israel hadn't taken out Osirak in 1981? Of course you didn't, because all you can think of is your obsessive hatred for THE JOOOOOZZZZ and their conspiracy to rule the world! Hahahahaha!
JERUSALEM -- Until Jan. 30, I was working on a story about reaction here in Israel to the Obama administration's decision to provide advanced F-16 aircraft to Egypt. All that changed early Wednesday, when I received a call from an Israeli friend who told me: "Last night, the (Israeli air force) carried out a raid on a weapons convoy in Syria." He said the trucks were en route to Lebanon, making a "delivery of arms to Hezbollah," and "all aircraft returned safely." He then added, "Let's see how long it takes for us to be condemned by the 'friends of terrorists'...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 9 hours ago