While we were en route to the Golan plateau,...
It's not exactly Jews that BHO and his minions hate, it's Judaism, with its moral compass, fixed concept of justice, and decidely anti-communist rules that BHO and his friends hate. BHO surrounds himself with JINOs, Jews in Name Only, who reject Judaism's morality for the man-made, and arbitrary, moral relativism of the Left.
TIBERIAS, Israel -- Atop the Golan Heights, there are thousands of fruit trees, vineyards, acres of wheat, vegetables, herds of cattle and a half-million or more land mines. The livestock and produce were brought here and cultivated by Israeli citizen-soldiers -- people who beat their swords into plowshares to wrest farmland from a battlefield. The land mines were planted by the Syrian army. The Golan plateau is an object lesson for American policymakers who believe that the Israelis need only trade a little more land in exchange for peace. It just isn't so.
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago